AO Arena, Manchester.
14+ only in the standing area, 14s - 17s must be accompanied by an adult in the seating area. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Where we provide a seating plan for events, every effort is made to show you correct information. Ho...
Under 14 must be accompanied and no under 14s go on the floor for standing floor shows.
Children shows allow babes in arms up to 23 months however some shows specifically targeted at younger audiences require a ticket for anyone attending the performance. Please check the relevant show's event page for further details.
Further enhanced security checks have been put in place at Manchester Arena to provide reassurance and confidence and we advise you to arrive in plenty of time to pass through these additional security checks.
We also ask that you keep personal belongings to a minimum and only bring your essentials with you. Please do not bring any backpacks or large bags as these will not be permitted into the arena. You are permitted to bring small bags or handbags no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm (approx. an A3 piece of paper).
There are no storage facilities for large items within the venue and it will be left to the patron to find a safe temporary facility to hold them. The venue will not be responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy.
If you are collecting tickets on the day a temporary box office has been set up on the Trinity Way corridor next to the Arena car park entrance. This temporary box office will be open from 4.00pm only on a show day and will close approximately 15 minutes after the main act goes on stage.
Please check Manchester Arena's website (manchester-arena.com) and follow them on social media (@manchesterarena) for specific show information before your visit.
1. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the promoters upon request.
2. Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
3. Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through the Artist's official re-sale channels as advertised, or ticket agent fan to fan exchange (where applicable). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
4. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 8 per person.
5. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.